Corporate Social Responsibility
Traditionally, the role of a business is to generate profits and maximize the return on investments made by its shareholders and investors. We, at Find My Everything, also believe that promoting ethical business practices and developing social responsibility, by focusing on social investments through aligning Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives to our core business operations, can substantially multiply the impact of our business operations.
- By making the communities where we live and work better, we can and will gain our respective communities' support to enable our success.
- From our vantage point, we feel the marketplace is the tool to create wealth and resources that can be distributed back through the community to solve and profoundly impact the daily challenges that exist.
At Find My Everything, we are committed to becoming one of CA's, the USA's, and World's premier solution/available technology to locate certain items, which seem to disappear frequently. We specialize in offering the genernal populace with a creative, accessible, cost effective device to locating meaningful items. This viable solution will provide the utmost quality, value, and effectiveness in achieving the optimal performance and desired results. As revered business professionals and community advocates, we are focused on achieving this by taking actions in the present that will create a sustainable and bright future.
We will focus on implementing “Find The Kind In Everything,” by investing our:
- Equity - Donate 5% of the profits from all of Find My Everything's Devices to support and create a scholarship fund for minority and economically disadvantaged students to promote academic achievement and provide the resources to create educational and employment opportuntites.
- Time – Partner with our employees to find ways to volunteer their time to nonprofit and community organizations providing vital health and human services, economic development, and K-12 STEAM Education Programs, entrepreneurship, and mentoring services they are passionate about.
- Actively work together with our company's employees, co-workers, board of directors, business partners, government officials, institutions of higher learning and respective communities to promote accountability and support health and human services, economic development, and education, while achieving our business goals.
- Host educational sessions for our employees and the community on topics that include: diversity in the workplace, technology, social responsibility, wealth management, and mentoring.
- Support local elementary, middle, and high schools, as well as universities and future Find My Everything Interns and Employees, by creating and participating in internship and mentoring programs, tutorial workshops, and conferences.
- Create investment, entrepreneurship, and diversity conferences and summits to educate , impact, and empower former and current students and their respective families.
- Encourage our employees to further invest in our communities by patronizing local businesses.